Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Photo's from Colombia

Well it's been a while, and the reason for the delay has been my old friend BT. What a genuinely charmless bunch of people they are. They only took two (yes two) months to connect a flamin' phone line. What were they doing in that time??Laying an express cable to my house? I don't think so..

Now I know what you're thinking, this is the start of another rant from Bolah... well you're wrong I'm just going to say that if your life depended on BT you'd better hope you've got a backup cable connection.

Ok, the purpose of today's entry is twofold. To publish some photos from my recent trip to Colombia, and to invite you to take a look at a friend of mine's website www.theessenceofstyle.co.uk . It isn't finished yet, but it will be a good resource for womens fashion when it's done.

Anyway here are some photos:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?